Wednesday 11 January 2012

January Tag Swap...Angels or Fairies.


Happy New Year...i hope it brings you much love and happiness...xxx

Hello and thankyou for dropping by...

Well we're into January and our monthly Tag Swaps have resumed...back in December it was my turn to choose a theme and with it being that festive time of year the angel on top of our Christmas tree sprang to mind...so the theme was set Angel's or Fairies...as i'm a huge fan of Tim Holtz my interpretation is heavily influenced by him...






...I had such fun making this tag, a real labour of love, especially as i forgot that i had a bowl full of beads on my lap and got straight up to make a cuppa, well as you can imagine the little critters made their way to all corners of the room dancing across the wooden floor...i was still finding them the next day!...just as well i had enough beads to finish all the tags...well i hope you like my Angel...till next time big love from me...Xx





2 comments:

  1. This tag Mel is STUNNING, amazing work, Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel, A big welcome and congrats on your new post as a DT member for That Craft Place, it's great to have you on board x x x Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete

...thank you so much for taking the time to drop by my blog...Mel :)