Sunday 15 January 2012

CHALLENGE NUMBER 4 at THAT CRAFT PLACE

Hello everyone...
I have exciting news to share with you...since my last post i have been asked to join the Design Team over at That Craft Place...I look forward to sharing with you my exciting journney through all things crafting with the team...

The theme for Challenge Number 4 is Home Sweet Home...for this I have designed a card and a tag using an amazing Craft Die from Memory Box called 'Country House' ...














The background paper is Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Crowded attic, he has some amazing papers in this collection...as you can see the Memory Box Die cuts a really sharp image through the corrogated card which I distressed using Rangers 'Freyed Burlap' such a versatile colour...













...for the tag i have used a shimmer mist on the background they give such a great effect and as you can see the Die has cut sharply throught the thin sheet of wood which i sat on top of some freyed burlap, it gives a great texture...then to frame the windows i used Tim Holtz Film Strip Ribbon, looks kinda neat eh...
Well i hope these 2 images will give you some inspiration for the Challenge and i look forward to seeing them all...never be afraid to try something new something outside your comfort zone...all of the items I have mentioned are available to buy in shop or online at www.thatcraftplace.co.uk so check it out and grab yourself a bargin as their sale is on at the moment...

2 comments:

  1. Both items are stunning Mel, just love this little die, it's fantastic what you have created from just one die, Great Job, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have long to wait for your latest imaginative creation. Effective, clever, so well thought out. Your detail sells it to me every time. Well done Yorkshire Fox. You have inspired me yet again......thankyou...foxy1

    ReplyDelete

...thank you so much for taking the time to drop by my blog...Mel :)