Sunday 15 July 2018

Stone Doodles


        You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have
...Maya Angelou...           



 I have never realised just how relaxing creating mini works of art on stones can be...where I live we have a beach and this is often the place for treasure hunting and foraging with my Granddaughter, now she loves to create and it was her idea to draw on stones and shells...and now I can't stop lol...





...it's funny how little it takes for you to become hooked... 





...have a wonderful day...

bye for now

X


4 comments:

  1. What a lovely pastime to share with your granddaughter Mel! Your rock and shell art is beautiful!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its addictive Alison, more like therapy really as the world goes by around you and Emmie loves it too xxx

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love painting rocks Mel :) and yours are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle :)
      I find it very therapeutic and seeing as Tuesdays are my Granddaughter days and she loves painting them too, we have a small mountain of stones collected awaiting a makeover lolXx

      Delete

...thank you so much for taking the time to drop by my blog...Mel :)