Sunday 29 July 2018

ANTOINETTE


...life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away...Maya Angelou

...hello everyone...




...today I want to share with you a fun little project using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint...



...all of Annie's paint comes in cute little tester pots, which are the perfect size for smaller projects...my colour of choice for this mini project is the rather dreamy Antoinette, it's a rather gorgeous 'dirty pink' it has a dreamy moody vibe with a heady dash of vintage romance & I used my detail brush set and my Gelli Plate...







...pebbles collected from the beach and decorated with Annie Sloan's detail brush set...for the card and printmaking I used my Gelli Plate...

 



...card, print & paper weight...a simple & fun project that adds a lovely personal touch to your gifts...what would you do?...

Bye for now
Mel XO

2 comments:

...thank you so much for taking the time to drop by my blog...Mel :)