Monday 15 October 2012

SUPPLIED PRODUCT @ IT'S CRAFTING TIME





...success is liking yourself, liking what you do, & liking how you do it...
- Maya Angelou -


...hello everyone, today I'm sharing with you my DT piece for IT'S CRAFTING TIME, the theme this week is to use the Supplied Product which happens to be some gorgeous festive bottle tops...hope you like...
 
 
 
...thought I'd get well & truely into the festive spirit here...
 
 
...here I have used Stampers Anonymous Christmas Blueprints stamps, I cut out the tree & inked over the outlines with silver ink, added a piece of burlap, some candycane twine & an ideal-ology token...
 
 
...the background has been watercoloured and put through the tall trees embossing folder,  a grunge paper star with added sparkle and the rather loVely festive bottle top, how cool...
 
 
 
...a simple, quick &  easy to make card, now for the tag...
 
 
...a small manilla tag was inked all over with frayed burlap distress ink, the tag was  crumpled then ironed flat, then given a light dusting of Walnut over the creases...
 
 
...a pair of double layered wings in light gold, a candycane tie & the festive bottle top sits perfectly awaiting flight to spread the word...
 
 
 
...these bottle tops are so versatile and can be used for cards and tags alike and with the timeless words of 'PEACE on EARTH' & 'HAPPY HOLIDAYS' they are perfect for the coming season...pop on over to http://itscraftingtime.blogspot.co.uk/ and grab some whilst stocks last...
 
...thank you for dropping by today, as always I'm so glad your here...
xxx
 
 
 
 

31 comments:

  1. Mel these are a fest for my eyes.
    Your work is absolutely unique.
    Outstanding details.
    Love them both.

    Have a lovely new week my sweet friend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW.... Like it??????? I LOVE THIS IS STUNNING!
    Great details and the bottle cap .... SO FANTASTIC!
    GREAT work again Mel!
    Greetz Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the krafty feel to these two Mel. Great work. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second buttons! The krafty feel calls through to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so so vintage cute!!! Love those toppers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabilicous mel...love the funky vintage feel of those bottle caps...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just terrific. Great use of all the elements to make one very special card.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo I love them, what a great idea. I've not seen them before, but I think I want them now. Your card and tag is beautiful I love them lots. The trees are well cool. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous Mel,love the fabulous details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two fabulous festive creations...Love the 'wing' tag Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. great festive makes Mel, and love the way you have used the bottle tops..
    fab makes , love trace x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Positively festive Mel! Love how you've used the bottle tops. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow great use of bottletops and fabulous projects Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Mel! Love the bottletops on both your card and tag, great idea, love the little piece of fiber and red/white rope. I have some doubts about the blueprint with the Christmas tree, I did buy the leaves last Saturday, but when I see your card, hmmmmm, I think I should have bought that blueprint stamps too .....
    Yvon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is the one stamp in the set that I have not used yet, but after seeing yours and Kath's I am going to have a go now. Your card and tag are beautiful. Thank you for your inspiration, as ever. Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card & tag . great bottle tops , the one on the christmas tree reminds me of the coke lorry advert at christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would have had trouble with this assignment, but you pulled it off in style! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so happy that my new computer works and I'm able to visit all my friends in blogland again. You've been very busy and creative during the last time. So many wonderful works to see. Love the use of the bottles caps.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful card Mel. I've never seen 'festive' bottle caps before. Very unusual. :0)

    ps - I hope wee Emmie is thriving and Danielle is feeling better in herself :0)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful festive card & tag Mel, Those bottle tops are Fantastic...Simply Beautiful... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful festive creations Mel! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great use of those fantastic bottle tops!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous creations and I love the way you've used those bottle tops...might have to invest in those!! I really like them... :)
    Hope you had a good weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card and tag Mel. I love the texture in those trees and the great use of the bottle tops.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love those trees & the winged tag is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Terrific tree creations. Very inventive with the bottle caps.
    We should all have a set if those wings too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love them both, Mel - gorgeous rustic look (burlap and twine very cool), and I love what you've done with the blueprint stamps!
    Alison x
    (Sorry so late - catching up with the whole week in one go at the moment...)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous look - Scandinavia springs to mind for this style. I think I would be stumped if those bottle tops dropped on my desk. You have used them to brilliant effect. I love the trees too and the gentle colours in the watercolour background.
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fantastic Mel! You always find the most perfect style to go with the products and I love the retro look of this, really brilliant design, I love it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

...thank you so much for taking the time to drop by my blog...Mel :)