Friday 27 January 2012

BEADED HEART

BEADED HEART


...I don't know about you but I love collecting things that are heart shaped...and in my bathroom i have a large wire heart shaped display board...and everything smallish gets put on it...



...this gorgeous little heart I made using frosted beads...they are great for decoration, for adding to the wrapping of gifts (you can taylor the colour to match the persons favourite)...also great for incorpourating into your card making and scrapbook layouts...they are so versatile and so easy to make...

...thankyou for stopping by today...
XXX

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous little heart, its really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Mel, please show me how to make one x x, they are fantastic soo delicate to look at you clever girl, Have a super weekend, Hugs May x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely gift idea Mel! Your little heart is beautiful! I'm intrigued by your display board, & the little snippets of this I can see around your heart!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little heart...love it. Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog, means so much to me.

    xo,

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how lovely!I think I'm getting the idea that you're into all things hearty!! Foxy1 xx

    ReplyDelete

...thank you so much for taking the time to drop by my blog...Mel :)