Thursday 29 December 2011

1st Anniversary Canvas...

...well its that funny time between Christmas & New Year whenst one celebration has passed whilst we wait for the other...so i'd like to share with you a gift that i made for my daughter and her husband... they celebrated their 1st wedding anniversary just a few days before Christmas...
...well the kids loved it and i was quite pleased with the way it all came together...it's amazing what you can do with a few bits and pieces...till next time...big love from me... :)

4 comments:

  1. This is STUNNING Mel,it's too Fabulous for words, I bet your beautiful daughter and her husband Loved it x x x Hugs May x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Yorshire Fox. I have watched your blog since you started it. You have done so much in a short time. The items you so expertly craft look amazing and I keep waiting for something new to appear.The above, your daughter's anniversary gift is wonderful. Not surprised she liked it. In hope that my efforts will mirror yours, I'll keep on trying and definitely watching...Best wishes.....foxy1

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful pieces of art Mel, this stunning canvas really caught my eye! Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete

...thank you so much for taking the time to drop by my blog...Mel :)