Saturday, 9 June 2012

IN's & Out's


...and above all watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the unlikely places...
- Roald Dahl -

...you may be aware that I missed the WOYWW Anniversary & celebratory ATC swap due to a nasty virus eating all my computer the day before...I had made 4 ATC's in readiness so was a tad upset not to be part of it but that didn't last long & my 4 found homes & I recieved some gorgeous goodies in return delivered by Mr Postie yesterday...


...arn't these just loVely, so much thought & talent...


...this was from Lynn http://oneimadeearliertoday.blogspot.co.uk/ creator of these little beauties...


...this was from my loVely friend May http://mayshappydaze.blogspot.co.uk/ her blog is full of versatile yumminess...


...this was from Neil http://neelzexpressionz.blogspot.co.uk/ I so wish you could see the amazing shimmer on this ATC ...


...these were from Barb http://king-designs.blogspot.co.uk/ the photo's don't show the amazing colours & vibrant shimmer...

...and out going...

...I made four of the same design just lightly different shades, everyone should have their's by now...



...I sent one to Mark http://speshink.blogspot.co.uk/ who had very kindly sent me some of his PDF's as I lost all of mine, thank you again Mark for your generous heart...

...huge thankyou to all for your warm notes...

xxx


21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and glad that your 4 found a home and you got wonderful swaps back in return

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Mel. I agree there are so many talented artists out there.

    Best Wishes

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. some gorgeous atcs and yours look fab,
    kindness breeds kindness! you deserve the kind thoughts
    hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely and varied little gifts you have received and given. What a lovely crafty world we live in. Thanks for sharing your treasures. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous ATC's, Mel, such lovely things to give and receive.
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crafters are just the most giving people aren't they. I love your ATC, tis gorgeous and the ones you received are all delightful (I got 2 of them too, so I am one happy bunny!). Thank you for sharing........A x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you got mine Mel... the others you received are simply beautiful... and your ATC you made Mel... is Gorgeous! I received one of yours and I shall treasure it my friend.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the one you sent me Mel, it is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing these. It's amazing how different they all are!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW they are all BEAUTIFULL, but i love yours the most!
    I love that birdy lol
    Greetz Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such fab ATC's Mel and such creativity. Hope your having a good weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are simply stunning sweetie hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely lot of ATC's, so much inspiration :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fabulous collection of ATC's to receive and I am sure the receivers of your ATC will thrilled! It is gorgeous! So happy to follow you and your work and thank you for following me! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWWW thanks for the mention Mel, I will be doing a post soon with all the atc's I got, I will be trying to repay the favour soon and get one back to you.slow week here craft wise. love the atc's you got. I should really swap with Neil as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sorry to hear about your computer being under attack, that is noooo fun! You did get some lovely ATC's, I still smile when I see May's, it's so funny! I am enjoying getting all this mail, I want it to continue!! lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Your ATC is beautiful; I'm glad I had the opportunity to swap with you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful ATC's. i love them all.
    So sorry to hear about the computer. The motherboard died in mine the day of my birthday & unless the hard drive is still entact i have lost work from 8 years ago that I can never recover :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh these are all gorgeous and I love how you have used corrugated card on yours, I always love corrugated card it adds so much texture and interest. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Mel

    Just catching up with your lovely makes after being AWOL from blogland.

    You have been making some gorgeous projects. Love the Union Jack Hearts and the button tree!!

    Sorry to read you have been having computer problems.

    Great when they are working and a nightmare if they aren't!!

    Hope you are having a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. All of them are gorgeous ATC's and your's is stunning! As always, the detail and textures that you use make the piece so interesting!!
    Hope you're having a fab weekend and thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog...it made my day!!
    Love Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I adore your little ATC you made. I had no idea you were wanting to trade with others. I'm such a ditz. Glad you found some very able participants. I especially liked May's ATC, but of course, they were all unique.

    ReplyDelete

...thankyou so much for taking the time to drop by my blog...I hope you like what you see...warm wishes...Mel :)